Useful information for your farm holiday
WITH US IN VALS, SOUTH TYROL
From booking to checkout, here is all you need to know to spend a carefree holiday at Mesnerhof.
If you have any questions, get in touch – we’re here to help!
Terms of payment
- Rates are per day based on double occupancy. Additionally, a tourist tax of €2,10 pppn applies for every guest aged 14 years and older.
- For stays under 4 nights there is a supplement of 30 €.
- The supplement for every extra guest is €25 per night. Children under 2 years pay 10 € per night, while children aged 2-9 enjoy a reduced rate of €20 per night. Standard rates apply for children aged 10 years and older.
- Rates include the provision of bed linen, hand towels and bath towels as well as the cost of electricity, heating, daily cleaning (on request), final cleaning and Wi-Fi.
- To confirm your booking we require a deposit, the amount of which depends on the duration of your stay.
According to the Italian Consumer Protection Code, no right of withdrawal applies to holiday bookings. However, we allow cancellations under the following terms:
- Up until 30 days prior to the arrival day we only retain the deposit.
- From 30 days to 7 days before arrival, we charge 70% of the booking price.
- In the last days before arrival, we charge 100% of the booking price.
Travel cancellation insurance
To avoid incurring extra fees in the event of cancellation, we recommend taking out the Red Rooster travel cancellation insurance, which is available at this link
Arrival and departure
On the day of arrival, you are welcome to arrive at any time between 2 and 8 p.m. On the day of departure, please vacate your apartment by 9 a.m.
Our holiday apartments are fully equipped to ensure a comfortable stay. Bed linen, hairdryer, hand and bath towels, tea towels and kitchen utensils are all provided free of charge for the duration of your stay. Our laundry service is available on request and for a fee. We will be happy to provide children’s equipment (cots and high chairs) on request.
On request we will be happy to deliver to your door a delicious breakfast basket. Price per person = 15 € Children until 2 years = gratis Children 2-10 years = 10 €
Sports and leisure
A ski depot with ski-boot dryer and a bike storage area are available on the premises. Our guests enjoy special discounts at our partner ski hire shop.
Transfer, public transport and parking
If you are travelling by bus or train, we can provide transfer services for a fee. If you are travelling by car, free parking is available here at the farm.
Your furry friend is welcome to stay at our farm for €20 per night.
Guests who visit us from mid-May to early November receive a complimentary Almencard – a guest card that allows you to use the Gitschberg-Jochtal lift facilities and the bus to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alp free of charge. Benefits also include free participation in most activities in the weekly programme organised by the local tourist office and discounts at all partner establishments, which include shops and leisure facilities.